Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Back I Just Have To Laugh

As I am going through our things while packing up the house for the big move, I am finding all sorts of things that I had bought to prepare for our little bundle of joy. A bundle of joy that I just new would be here within the year... Things like:


A bib to surprise R with when the pregnancy test was + that says I heart my Daddy

Initials to decorate and hang on the wall for a boy name or girl name (although our name choices have changed)

A charm pack for sewing our baby's first quilt.

Wall decals for the nursery saying: Holding you, I hold everything

A Honda Pilot for toting my little bundle of joy around with me and having plenty of space for all the kids we were going to have :)



It's funny how you have a plan for your life and then you realize God's plan is sooooo much better.
His plan may push you beyond what you ever thought you could handle. It may make you examine your entire thought processing. It may convict you right in your tracks. It may be difficult, but in the end the reward is so much sweeter than the pain.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. :D

    I just took out a few outfits three days ago, and the rattle ring that my husband "proposed" that we start trying to conceive with almost 2 years ago.

    They do make you smile, they do make you think too though. Thank you for the reminder to stay excited for His plan for my life. It's greater than any plan I could create in my mind.

    ReplyDelete