Friday, April 6, 2012

Update :)

Sorry it's been soooooo long since I've posted. We are still in the middle of moving and we have almost no Internet service.

Well I'm 18 wks! And I cannot believe it :) We are beyond thankful for this blessing. The first trimester was full of every pregnancy symptom in the book (all of which I was glad to experience). And so far the second trimester has been AMAZING! If the entire pregnancy felt this way I could definitely see myself becoming another Michelle Duggar :)

That's my update this far. Still praying for all those women I know who are still trying to concieve. And of course praying for the health and safe delivery of out little one as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers!! Congrats you guys!!! How exciting!!! Moving and now such great news?!?! What a blessing! I've been praying for you guys... and checking back every few weeks on your blog hoping for news! My husband and I have been growing in our faith and praying and trusting God for His blessings in our lives. Now we KNOW he's got it in store for us, the exciting part will be when!

    Currently in my tww, experiencing symptoms, but not sure if it's just the clomid, or in my head... and trying even HARDER not to read too much into it, cause that's when you lose your grip!

    So many blessings are in store for you guys! Continuing to pray for you, hubby and baby!! Can't wait for more updates! Congrats again!

    Your Friend in IL

    ReplyDelete