Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward to

In the spirit of "trying to stay positive", I've decided to jot down all the things I am looking forward too in my future :) Focusing on those things sometimes reminds me of all the ways that God can work miracles...

  1. Being a MOTHER
  2. Moving/Selling our house
  3. A Successful Baseball Season in 2012
  4. Vacation with my husband (not sure when or where... but we are due for one)
  5. Christmas :) (my favorite time of the year)
  6. Taking some photography courses (I love photography and I am dying to know more!)
  7. The farmer's market I recently signed up for
  8. Helping someone through a trial in their life
  9. Going on a Missions trip (someday)
  10. Finishing my study on Revelation
I am blessed in so many ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment